Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Wife's New Car



So after much deliberation I convinced my wife that buying a new car was the best investment for us at this time. She agreed and we went on the hunt for the best available option for our small family. After much research, we arrived at Jackie Edgar Ford in Breaux Bridge and settled on this exquisite Ford Edge. It's been great so far. It has a brilliant ride with phenomenal pick up, and a mind blowing 24 mpg's. That's well impressive for an SUV, or in this case a crossover SUV. The process was painless and the guys at Jackie Edgar were more than ready and willing to help with purchase. Either things were very slow, or I was just super important...the world may never know. I am very excited about our new ride, and my wife loves me for another day. Picture of the customizing to come accordingly. I would like to go a little darker on the tint> I darkened the windows in this pic to see what it would look like, I like the darker look. There will also be a DVD player for the little one for our weekend trips, and Sirius Satellite Radio will be installed most likely next week. Also, I am putting in a leather package as the car was in my price range without the leather, I figured I can add it later.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to know that we will have tent, a dvd player, and leather... LOL I love you hubby

    ReplyDelete