Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Look Sexy In Black & White Attire

It's all in the location of purchase and poise and pose. In this
instance, I chose a more casual look from Frank Camalo over at F
Camalo's. The jacket is a crushe velvet smokers sports coat by Mabro,
the shirt is black and white polka dot with French cuffs by Ike Behar,
the tie, compliments of Canali; jeans are Garduer cashmere cotton
blend an the shoes are geniun python by Donald Pliner. Fashions fade,
but style is eternal, no truer statement ever spoken. So look, learn,
absorb, and immulate. No one can or will do it better. Special thanks
to Jeremy Zenon for his help and support in establishing my theme. We
teetered back and forth over slacks or jeans and thought, in the end,
the jeans brought something new and different to the table. Only the
night will tell how successful it is. But if how I feel is any
indication of the outcome, then the world is in for something they
have never seen before.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I am pretty sure that you look weird... Sexy but weird... and I think I took that picture.

    ReplyDelete