Thursday, February 4, 2010

Desoto Polypro Thermal Hoodie

This is a new style of Desoto's great Polypro Jersey. New features
include the speed skater style hoodie and thumb tabs (my favorite
features), two angled side pockets, and contrast flatstitch seems.

It is made of Polyolefin, a new generation of polypropelyne. It is the
ultimate fabric to use as a first-layer for any cold weather activity.
It not only keeps you warm, it is odor resistant and has moisture
transfer properties that move moisture away from the skin to the
surface of the fabric where it evaporates.

I ran 6 last night with it on, fully hooded, in the rain, and when I
got home the jersey was damp but my skin was dry. My absolute favorite
top so far.

To acquire this beautiful habilament visit www.precisionbikes.com

For more info on the top visit www.desotosports.com
http://desotosports.com/products/product.asp?Category=winter&ProdID=PZ

No comments:

Post a Comment