Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Wife as Kim Kardashian






So, my wife has an obsession with Kim Kardashian, I'm no Reggie Bush, but she is hot. As we were scrolling through pics of my wife from her trip to Reno, NV she came across a startling image that reminded her of a photo she had seen on the premier of the infamous TV series "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" which I don't care to do as I find their show shallow and pedantic. After some quick Googling, and I do mean quick, a phot was found. Then another, which I have posted as well. It's very interesting to see these photos side by side. We had a great time laughing at the similarities betwixt her and Kim Kardashian. It further proves the theory that everyone has a twin. I think I will try to find my twin one day too.

P.S. The matching dresses were completely coincidental. That was the most hilarious part.

No comments:

Post a Comment