Monday, May 23, 2011

Soludos, Soludos To You Too

It came in its own sack cloth...



     I have been eying a pair of Tom's for a while now but have never really decided to pull the trigger on an over priced pair of cotton blended shoes that will deteriorate over a short period of time. Then I was introduced to Soludos. This past weekend I was invited to a 4 year old birthday party... well Eden was invited, Ashley and I facilitated the transportation. It was for our good friend Vanessa Vicari, owner of Vanessa V (follow them here on Facebook or here on Twitter, ok I'm projecting sorry) but she's a close friend and I am very proud and impressed by her dedication to her establishment. She only carries the most amazing women's fashion, but more recently she acquired this men's line of shoes, Soludos as they are called, and for only $28.00 they are perfectly delightful. I love everything about them. Vanessa has created an amazing atmosphere in the Lafayette Women's Fashion Arena, and for that she is well noted and praised. Upon her acquisition of more colors, so I will be in possession of more colors... If you get the chance stop in and try them on, they stretch over time so get one size smaller fortunately they only come in whole sizes it makes selection easy. I would recommend bringing the significant other, but I may make enemies of my friends in a very short time frame. I'm always up for a shopping trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment