Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Insanity Day 1 Photos



  As I am uploading a select few photos, note that the photos displayed were taken Sunday 5-1-2011. I have successfully started week 2 of Insanity and upon completion will attempt The Asylum with Shaun T. Insanity fitness has been pushing my body to the limits, I hope to see some of the great gains in my results as some of the test groups have. I suppose this will put to rest the questions surrounding these home work outs. Here goes the beginning to a first hand experience!


I will do my best to take the future photos in the same position although the same clothes is not guaranteed. The goal is to take photos every 14 days, which are the days we are scheduled to redo our fit tests to track our aerobic progression. 



3 comments:

  1. The internet does not want more naked black men, go put a shirt on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they do, we are in high demand...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love that post Pele... LOL and I think I agree... ;)

    ReplyDelete